Your Nugeni vacuum and steamer is warranted against original defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 2 years from the date of purchase, if used under normal conditions in accordance with this manual. The warranty is granted to the original purchaser and members if his/her immediate household. If you do not have proof of purchase, the warranty period will begin 90 days after the manufacture date of this unit, as recorded through Nugeni's manufacturer data records. Nugeni will, at its option, repair or replace free of charge (parts and labor), a defective cleaner or cleaner part covered by this warranty. Proof of purchase and/or registration is required, and a fee up to $19.95 will be charged to cover the cost of return freight. Nugeni will not refund the consumer's purchase price. This limited warranty is subject to the following terms:
What is Not Covered?
- any use other than what is described in this manual
- purchased units from unauthorized dealers
- use of the product in a commercial operation
- parts of the cleaner that require replacement under normal use, including: the beater bar, bristles, the filter, cleaning pads, drive belts, or reduced battery life
- vacuum or steam cleaner accessories
- any damage resulting from abuse, careless handling, or where intentional misuse can be identified
- the use of the vacuum on any outdoor or wet surfaces
- damage from outside weather and conditions, due to improper storage and use
- any machine where the serial number has been removed or altered
- blockages - please refer to the user manual for details of how to unblock your vacuum cleaner or steamer repairs or alternations performed by unauthorized service centers and agents
Nugeni declines responsibility in damages resulting from improper use or tampering of any kind with this appliance. Nugeni vacuums and steamers are to be used as only described in this manual. Any uses other than described in this manual will void the warranty.